Perceiving the fresh air of a new year feels like being endowed with a new beginning of hope and a new life…..lt feels good to groove into the season with high expectations to receive good tidings . But the questions that is of important can be how ready are we for the new hundreds of days entrusted in our care.
Are we ready to slit our fleshly desires just to become that better man and woman? How willing are we to let go in order to set ourselves free from that hitch of life? Are we ready to take a chance by taking more risks or will we settle in the warmness of our comfort zone to wait for a miracle to knock on our doorsteps? Will we write yet another goal without glittering it with actions? Will we just do the same old things while expecting a different result?
Below are different aspects of our lives that we need to look into critically if we need to make the new year worthwhile.
We are first spirit beings either you are an atheist, traditionalist, Muslim or a Christian. But we will be focusing on “Jesus Christ” who seems to be the only way of life. Think on the following points to enhance your spiritual life.
“But seek first God’s Kingdom, and
his righteousness; and all these
things will be given to you as well”
*Growing in the consciousness of God’s love is a commendable strategy on how to start a new year.
*Praying, Fasting and Meditating on the word are till keys to breakthroughs in life.
*Adequate planning in God breathes productivity and fruitfulness in the course of the year.
* Be conscious that “Faith” in God and “Work” is what takes you to kings and Queens
* Seeking God first in the beginning of the new year makes you avoid prophet seeking at the end of the year.
– How are you preparing your life in Christ this New Year?
Also Read https://www.voiceyourstories.com/2019/12/22/mothers-who-lost-their-children-to-suicide-voice-their-stories/
Our emotions has taken us on a ride to a place we never thought it existed and we are forced to pay for any irrational decisions we have taken. It is of essence to checkmate our emotions this year in order to avoid it taking us on a ride. To have the ability to control these flattering feelings, places one on the highway of life. Grab these tips below
*Having a full- Knowledge of who you are helps in controlling your self destruct emotions.
* To react to any situation put you automatically in an animal mood, to respond to a given situation makes you human. Responding simply means taking time to understand the reason of the event or why a certain individual is acting the way he does. This can be achieve in the moment of silent.
* lnstead of Judging or expecting People to behave in a certain way, it is better to view them as different kinds of individuals that have been through pains you can ever imagined. The raging narcissists, passive aggressors and other inflamers all had their down moments that intrigue them to behave in a certain way and this has become their logic. In striving for fulfilment they have hurt people in the process. Understanding them in this light can make you have empathy instead of hatred.
*Anytime you feel some sudden rage of emotions especially when you are angry, you must train yourself to step back. If you find yourself rushing to take decision regarding job , relationship or any thing, it is wise to step back and cool your emotions so as to make better decisions.
*Training yourself to tame the emotional self leads to calmness and less turmoil. You will have the ability to master yourself in deep way.
*We keep on repeating the same mistake because we fail to look inward to deal with the true cause of the problem( Our emotions and self inflict desires).
The world is becoming a global village and there is a need to create relationships. Meditate on these nuggets by Dale Carnegie
*You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.
* When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but with creatures bristling with prejudice and motivated by pride and vanity.
*Even God doesn’t propose to judge a man till his last days, why should you and I?
*Personally I am very fond of strawberries and cream, but I have found that for some strange reason, fish prefer worms. So when I went fishing, I didn’t think about what I wanted. I thought about what they wanted. I didn’t bait the hook with strawberries and cream. Rather, I dangled a worm or grasshopper in front of the fish and said: “Wouldn’t you like to have that?”
Why not use the same common sense when fishing for people?
“You have it easily in your power to increase the sum total of this world’s happiness now. How? By giving a few words of sincere appreciation to someone who is lonely or is discouraged. Perhaps you will forget tomorrow the kind words you say today, but the recipient may cherish them over a lifetime.”
“The only way I can get you to do anything is by giving you what you want.”
“You can’t win an argument. If you lose it, you lose it; and if you win it, you lose it.”
We live in a society where people treasure pennies than their own lives and family… People tend to allocate time to so much work in order to meet certain needs and this can make one to lose out on the great deal of Life.
* Money does not make you rich, moral wealth does. It is important to put your energy in developing a character that will in turn make you control money instead of controlling you.
* Money comes to everybody but the ability to understand its laws makes you into greatness.
*Successful financial life begins with a successful saving mentality.
*God does not give wealth; He gives you the power and ability to gain wealth so as you praying for financial breakthrough, work and develop a skill in the process.
* Wealth is not a miracle; it must be either earned or created.
*Successful people know that life is time and time is money. They do not waste it but maximize it
* Money is just a means, not an end. It is a tool like hammer and nail which are used for a specific task, it can be likened to a car used for transportation. As these instances, money is used as a means to solve certain problems, if money is more than a means to you, the mint paper will have control over your life.
*Remember Money is an awful master but a meekly servant, your attitude towards it determines the level of control its has in your life. If money is in charge, you are the servant but if you are in control, money becomes your servant…The decision is all yours.
Everybody has a dream, write goals on how to achieve and implement them. You are already grace to make this dream a reality..
*Make This Year Count with your Actions
Do Have A Lovely And Fulfill Year